Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BLOG 7

Hi there!

I'm Silvia Shenouda and I'm an undergrad student at Kean University. I am almost a Junior majoring in Elementary Education K-6 and Special Education. I am researching teacher bias. I'm interested in this because I am curious to see what new teachers and more experienced teachers have experienced bias in their career? Was there a time where students felt a teacher was bias against them? How did that impact you? I chose you because you are a teacher who has some stories and experiences to share. I will touch base with you to coordinate if this is something you are interested in and how we can move forward with time and place to discuss. If this is not convenient for you, I am willing to have an interview via chat as a method of note taking. Please let me know what works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment